1. Who We Are When we talk about ‘LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ in this notice, we are talking about LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY, an unincorporated association. Our registered address is 73 Limewood, Banbridge, BT32. LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY is the data controller for the purposes of the GDPR. We share your information within LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY to help us provide Products & Services, comply with legal requirements, and improve our products.
2. Data Protection Officer Our Data Protection Officer oversees how we collect, use, share and protect your information to ensure your rights are fulfilled. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by writing to them at: 73 Limewood, Banbridge, BT32
3. How we collect information about you
We collect personal information from you, for example when you complete a form on our website, or send us an email. The information we collect includes information you give us, information we collect about you from your website and information we receive from other sources. The sources of information we collect are detailed below:
• The types of personal information collected and stored by LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY might include your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number (landline or mobile), and payment processing information including credit/debit card details (to the extent permitted by the GDPR) and information about your employment (including your job title and employer’s details) as well as other personal information. You are not bound by any contractual or statutory obligation to provide personal data to us. However, if you choose to enter into a contract with us then we will need certain information for the purposes of entering into and performing that contract (which may include personal data) and we may not be able to conclude a contract with you without that information. LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
a. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an online form to LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY to register on its website from LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY;
b. any data that you provide via postings to social media accounts of LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY, forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to a LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY website (in such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
c. during any transaction with us; and d. any other data which you provide to LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY when you enquire about our activities by email, telephone or when you write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information. Please note your calls to LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a peer who wants to tell you about one of our websites. We also collect information through our website, apps, social media, discussion forum and market research.
1. We will use your personal information to help you to log on to your account and into restricted areas of our websites. We may conduct analyses of user traffic to measure the use of this website and to improve the content of it and our Products & Services.
2. We may receive information about you from other websites operated by LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY or from the other Products & Services that we provide. We may also collect information about you or the company you work for from publicly available sources, including planning applications and their associated notices, reports and documents, Companies Registration Office, Tenders Advisory Service, the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) and publicly available content on journalistic media, social media and commercial construction trading and network events.
4. How we keep your information safe We protect your information with security measures. We keep our computers, files and buildings secure. We use administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised uses, access or modifications. Certain areas of this website may be password protected. If you are a user of this website and have a password, you can help to preserve your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone else. We recommend you change your password regularly. We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means. When you contact us about your information we will ask you to identify yourself. This is to protect your information. Payments made via our websites or processed by us by credit/debit card payments whilst you are on the telephone are processed in a secure environment using software provided by third party providers. All other payments are processed by authorised bank transfer or direct debit.
5. How long we use your information for
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of the periods for which we retain different aspects of your personal information are as follows:
• personal information held about you in connection with potential sales, including marketing prospect data, is held for a period of 3 years where there has been no positive interaction with you;
• personal information held about you in connection with contracts we have entered into with you is held for a period of 7 years after the expiry of termination of the contract;
• personal information held about you in connection with website interactions you have undertaken is held for a period of 5 years after the last date of positive interaction from you; and
• personal information held about you in connection with financial transactions records is held for a period of 6 years after the date of the transactions as required by law
• In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see the section on ‘Your Rights’ below for further information. 6. Lawful bases for processing To use your information lawfully, we must rely on one or more of the following legal bases: -
• Performance of contract
• Legal obligation
• Protecting the vital interests of you or others
• Public interest
• Our legitimate interest, and
• Your consent To meet our legal obligations,
we collect some of your personal information, verify it, keep it up to date with regular checks and delete it once we no longer have to keep it. We may also gather information from third parties to help us meet our obligations. If you do not provide the information we need, or help us to keep it up to date, we may not be able to provide you with our products and Products & Services. We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY Products & Services you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”. Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your personal data or you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or object to our legitimate interest, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Consent Sometimes we need your consent to use your personal information. With direct marketing for example, we need your consent to make you aware of products and Products & Services which may be of interest to you. We may do this by phone, post, email, text or through other digital media. You can decide how much direct marketing you want to accept when you contact us. If we ever contact you to get your feedback on ways to improve our products and Products & Services, you have the choice to opt out.
8. How we use your information
LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the GDPR) for the following purposes:
8.1 Administering your account
1. We will need to use your personal information where this is necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract with you, for example where you have purchased Products & Services from us or for the purposes of our legitimate interests in administering our business and managing our relationship with you;
2. Process your payments, keep payments safe and secure and protect against fraudulent transactions. We need to process payments for performance of our contract with you. It is also in our legitimate interests to process personal information to keep our customers’ payments secure.
1. Responding to any enquiry you make through the website, by email or by phone. We will need to use your contact information (such as your email address, postal address and phone number) to contact you in response to a request you make and to otherwise deal with your enquiry and is necessary for us to perform our contractual obligations to you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you;
2. We use data and content about enquirers for invitations and communications promoting our Products & Products & Services and network growth, engagement and our Products & Services including by sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY's or any third party's future Products & Services. We will need to use your personal information (such as your email address and/or telephone number) to send you information about Products & Services that you may be interested in. It is in our legitimate interest to study how customers use our products and Products & Services and to promote, develop and grow our business. In some instances, we will process information for these purposes with your consent
3. We will contact you through email, phone, notices posted on our websites or apps, and other ways. We will send you messages about the availability of our Products & Services, security, or other service-related issues. You may change your communication preferences any time by contacting email@example.com.
8.3. Security and Investigations
2. We use the data (which can include your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints. 3. Comply with legal requirements and exercise or defend legal claims. We may be legally obligated to process personal data and/or it is in our legitimate interest to process personal data for the purposes of complying with legal requirements to which we are subject.
8.4 Enhancing Products & Services
1. We may sometimes use your personal information (e.g. your IP address) to measure use of our websites and assess the effectiveness of our site pages. We may also use this personal information to improve the content of our websites and Products & Services. It is in our legitimate interest to look at user traffic so that we can improve our websites and better meet your needs as a user.
8.5. LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY disclosure of your information
LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the GDPR) as follows:
1. if you have given your consent for LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
2. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY's compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
3. It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you, (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (4) protect the security or integrity of our Service (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats); or (5) exercise or protect the rights and safety of LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY, our Subscribers, personnel, or others. We attempt to notify users about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
10.1. Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
For personal data that we have about you:
• Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Products & Services to you). You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal information to comply with local law. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, after you make your request.
• Change or Correct Data: You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases through the website or by contacting us on the contact details below, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
• Object to Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or where the processing is based on legitimate interests (including any profiling we undertake to send you personalised offers, product recommendations and similar content) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. We will comply with your right to object in these circumstances, unless:
• we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms; or
• the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• for direct marketing (including any profiling we undertake for the purposes of direct marketing). Where we contact you by email for direct marketing purposes, you can easily unsubscribe from those marketing communications at any time by following the instructions included in these marketing communications. You can also contact us directly at any time to inform us that you do not wish to be contacted for direct marketing purposes.
• Withdraw your consent: Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent, or any processing that we can lawfully undertake without needing your consent. o if you want us to establish the accuracy of the personal information; o where our use of the personal information is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; o where you need us to hold the personal information even if we no longer require it, as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or o you have objected to our use of your personal information but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it
• Restrict or Limit Use of Data: You may ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information:
• Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask whether or not we process your personal information and to request information on the purposes of data processing as well as confirmation on whether we use your personal information for these purposes only. You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. You may contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
• Right to Data Portability: Where we process personal information about you which has been provided by you directly to us; and is processed by automated means; and is processed with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, you have the right to ask us where technically feasible, to transmit that data to another organisation.
• Right to Complain: If you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws you can also contact the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland at www.dataprotection.ie
10.2. Account Closure We may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if it is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. Please see our retention policy above at Section 6. We may retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
11. Contact Us If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy or wish to exercise any of your rights, please first contact LIMEWOOD COMMUNITY by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You can also reach us by post at 73 Limewwod Banbridge Co. Down or by telephone at 07899 411113. Please be reassured that all complaints will be fully investigated. We ask you supply as much information as possible to help our staff resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. You may also have the right to contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com . You can also contact the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland at www.dataprotection.ie if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection lawsContact Now
Neighbourhood Watch helps to keep our residents safe by looking out for each other, raising awareness of crime and stopping anti-social behaviour.
Our online forum is a voice for Limewood residents to have their say on any issues that are of concern or just to discuss what's going on.
Organisation of events on the green or a seasonal competition at Christmas or Easter. Individual support, mediation or conflict resolution.