The aims objectives of Limewood Community Group
1. To represent and to promote the interests of all residents living in our area.
2. To seek to improve conditions for residents in the area.
3. To offer support to the residents in where possible.
4. To work in partnership with the council and other agencies to achieve our aims.
5. To represent the interests of residents in consultation with the local authority and other bodies.
6. To organise and promote activities for the residents.
7. The Association shall be non-party political and non-sectarian.
Limewood, Banbridge Community Our main objective is to make Limewood, Banbridge a safe and happy place to live. We can achieve this by working to together to stop anti-socail behaviour, support each other and become a community to be proud of.
To download a copy of the constitution Please Click Here
To download a membership form Please Click Here
If you'd like an item added to the agenda please contact us.Contact Now
Connect With Us. Use our forum to have your say on issues, contact us if you have an issue you'd like to discuss, or an idea for an event you'd like to host.
Neighbourhood Watch helps to keep our residents safe by looking out for each other, raising awareness of crime and stopping anti-social behaviour.
Our online forum is a voice for Limewood residents to have their say on any issues that are of concern or just to discuss what's going on.
Organisation of events on the green or a seasonal competition at Christmas or Easter. Individual support, mediation or conflict resolution.